This easy-to-fold mini art museum comes with more than 16 classic works of art from world-renowned museums, ready for you to arrange and rearrange! Escape into your own creative world and open up The Tiniest Art Museum in the World to find easily foldable museum walls and more than a dozen masterpieces to place and rearrange in your very own tiny museum! Including classics such as:
- The Great Wave by Katsushika Hokusai
- Self-Portrait with a Straw Hat by Vincent Van Gogh
- The Thinker by August Rodin
- Esther before Ahasuerus by Artemisia Gentileschi
- Melencolia I by Albrecht Dürer
- Study for a Sunday on la Grande Jatte by Georges Seurat
This compact 5" square by 1.5" tall paper box features a complete miniature museum, ready for you to curate. Contents include:
- A comprehensive 48-page guidebook to the artworks included, The Tiniest Art Museum in the World Guidebook, plus step-by-step instructions for building your museum and how to keep your art safe and not wrinkled, bent, destroyed, etc.!
- Foldable museum walls
- 16+ pieces of classic art for your museum (both portrait and landscape) that attach to the walls so you can mix and match
Gift this miniature make-your-own museum to your favorite art lover, teacher—or yourself!