What Are You Most Grateful For? Write About It In One of These Mini Journals!
Sure, sometimes it can be easy to focus on the bad, but if we think like that, how far is that going to get us? Chances are, not very. SO, we’re issuing a challenge to all of our customers, family members, friends and anyone else who you think would enjoy taking a step back to focus on the positive aspects of life.
Trust us: When you take a moment to think about it, you may be shocked to realize just how much you have to be grateful for!
The Challenge is simple: Set aside five minutes every day to write about one thing—that’s right, just one—that you’re grateful for.
It doesn’t have to be something HUGE. This is Little Obsessed after all, so you know we take the small things to heart. Because it’s the little things that count most anyway, right? But that doesn’t mean it can’t be something really massive either!
And by the way, our Gratitude & Acts of Kindness Mini Journal shown above is the perfect item for writing your little (or big!) reflections on gratitude down.
So what are you grateful for? Write about it in your journal!
Weight: 3.5 oz.
How Many Acts of Kindness Can YOU Make?
So now you know just how grateful you are. Great! Now it’s time to pay it forward, which brings us to our next challenge. This time, it’s of the acts of kindness variety.
The challenge is similar to the gratitude exercise: Try to engage in one act of kindness every day (but we won’t stop you if you want to take on more!) and write about it in your mini journal. Set aside a few minutes every day to engage in a selfless act for someone else’s benefit, then before you go to bed, jot down what you did, how it helped that person and how it made you feel.
Tips for success:
- Don’t forget to do something nice for someone!
- Form a habit: Write it down at the same time every day. We recommend bedtime, but it’s YOUR act of kindness so you can pick a time that works for you.
- Set a reminder on your phone so you don’t forget. Keep the journal in a can’t-miss location, like your nightstand or kitchen counter.
- Let us know how it’s going. We love reading about your stories of gratitude and kindness!
- Did your friend, parent or relative get a new haircut? Tell them about how GREAT they look. It’s the little things you notice that make all the difference in a person’s day sometimes.
- Buy something nice for a friend. Maybe you have a few dollars that you were going to spend on yourself. This time, consider getting a gift for someone close to you, like a gift card for your teacher, or a book for your grandparent. They’ll surely appreciate how much you appreciate them!
- Send us your ideas!
Here at Little Obsessed, kindness and gratitude are two words we strive to live by, and we encourage you to so too. Trust us, you’ll feel great, and only be helping to make the world a better place.
Think you’re up for a little challenge? Good luck!