In Reasons to Be Happy, Sandy Gingras shares a heartfelt and eclectic list of things that should make everyone smile, all illustrated with her unique watercolor painting. From puppies in a basket to a walk in the garden to the quiet of early morning, each reason is a reminder that there is so much around us to be happy about.
The perfect gift for any occasion, This small format book (4.5" wide by 4.75" tall) book will put a smile on your face and a skip in your step!
A few reasons to be happy:
* That clean-as-a-whistle feeling of the world when the sun pops out after a rainstorm
* Summer nights . . . catching fireflies on the lawn
* Hearing an old song on the radio
* When he calls you just to hear the sound of your voice
* Mini hot dogs at a fancy party